Sunday, March 18, 2012

Travel Tips For Dubai

Three times in my life I have been going to Dubai for tour with my family.Almost two weeks we were stay there with a manager of Bank.Now I want to upload that pictures that where I going to visit and enjoy my life with my family members,my father and me was in a hotel for enjoy the night but nothing special there.Now we decided to play there a football match with local peoples.I enjoy my weeks there very much because many peoples there and enjoying together and helping to each others for visit a one place to an other place.Now I am very happy because that was my dream that I shall be going there and enjoying.But now my dream change in reality and I am so happy now.If you are want to visit any country so let me know and give me tips and me also give you many tips about every country as you want to go.Thanks for suggestion me and gave me your useful time.


Travel Tips For Dubai Nice Place
Travel Tips Dubai Beautiful Building
Travel Tips Hotel Room


Travel For Dubai
Travel Night Picture Of Dubai

1 comment:

  1. Dubai resorts and shops are known to be the most luxurious in the whole world. You have been provided very interesting about it, also these images are good to see.

    arraial d'ajuda eco resort parque aquatico

    ReplyDelete