Saturday, February 11, 2012

France Famous Places

Almost two year early I was going to visit to France.France and Pares both are have big fantastic natural culture.If you are went there so you may found and get more closely information about it.My family and my cousin live there about 4 years.They are said me"If you are want to coming there we can buy a new house for you."But I don,t wanna going there because I want to finished my study and after that I will be going there.My family stay there and joining job there.If I went there I shall make more photos about the France famous places.If you like so give your comments and let me know.Thanks for like it.


France Famous Place Photo
France Church Picture
France Very Beauty Picture
France Amazing Photo
France Building For the Peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment